He literally just posted on this list this morning :P

*Josh Reynolds*
Chief Information Officer
SPITwSPOTS
j...@spitwspots.com | www.spitwspots.com

On 05/15/2014 09:28 AM, Darin Steffl wrote:
I have been trying to get ahold of Justin Wilson who started a project for me in April and he was out of commission for a little bit but now I haven't heard from him since. I have called his cell #, sent him 5 emails to j...@mtin.net <mailto:j...@mtin.net> with no response and I don't know how to get ahold of him. I see he has sent emails out to the list multiple times in the last few weeks but he's never responded to me.

Anyone have any special tricks to get him to talk? My project is quite simple and he said it would take no more than 2 hours tops but he hasn't done anything further for me. Thanks

--
Darin Steffl
Minnesota WiFi