I've already looked at their SA screens.  Remember they have a multi-million
dollar receiver attached to a giant 15 meter or so movable dish that can hear
down below -120db.  I'm not sure how it could have seen one weak radio the way
stuff was updating on their flat-screen computer monitors (like white-noise on
an old TV screen).  As a matter of fact, they couldn't have seen that from the
screen they were looking at.  They have no idea if the RF they see is from a
mile away or 20 miles away, from the side etc...  Besides getting into the
radar building is a fairly monumental task as far as working with them.

 Their main RF guy supposedly proposed a sliver about 20 degrees wide heading
about 5 degrees north towards the launch pads where the radar looks be the area
they wanted RFI removed from.  Then they decided at a meeting that just drawing
a large 60Km circle around the three radars was "easier and safer" for their
request.  Thats when this whole issue went from reasonable to unreasonable.
That dish can't hear an access point 60Km away on the back-side or side lobe.
Therefore that area should not be included just because it was easier to write.
 I'm not convinced they have the staff capable of preparing an appropriate
request....

 Scott Carullo
Technical Operations
855-FLSPEED x102