Fred,

FiberTower was given the majority of the spectrum licenses back FYI

[cid:image001.jpg@01CE2975.BD4B6370]

Daniel White | Managing Director
SAF North America LLC

Cell:

(303) 746-3590

Skype:

danieldwhite

E-mail:

daniel.wh...@saftehnika.com<mailto:daniel.wh...@saftehnika.com>

SAF Tehnika & Integra Introduction Video - http://youtu.be/xqrXOq4Uzgg
Spectrum Compact Introduction Video - http://youtu.be/2GoNP974B4k

  [cid:40B6B97A-78D8-4322-9584-2247AEDCEC32]
<https://www.facebook.com/SAFTehnika>
[cid:C62FF935-06DE-41B5-8D9C-6CDF5978E509] <https://twitter.com/SAFTehnika>
[cid:A57FE05F-BC56-4980-982F-1E3DA8E28EBE]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/saf-tehnika-jsc>
[cid:0F4D1499-0C92-4A56-9097-3F468F84263A]
<http://www.youtube.com/user/SAFTehnika>

SAF Tehnika JSC
www.saftehnika.com<applewebdata://BB026C49-6C28-4CBB-9885-D4B87260AB34/www.saftehnika.com>