Lol. Spoken like someone that doesn't really know much about the subject. I'm not asking if it's possible (which it is), I'm asking if anyone is using them.

On 07/11/2014 10:45, Philip Dorr wrote:

Unless LiFePO4 has the same charging profile as AGM, it at best would kill the batteries and at worst cause an explosion or fire.

On Nov 6, 2014 2:43 PM, "Paul Hendry" <paul.hen...@skyline-networks.com <mailto:paul.hen...@skyline-networks.com>> wrote:

    Anyone started use LiFePO4 batteries in APC's yet?

    On 07/11/2014 05:14, Mike Hammett wrote:
    I got some from (I think) Coastal Business Machines... somewhere
    near New Jersey. It's been a while.

    -----
    Mike Hammett
    Intelligent Computing Solutions
    http://www.ics-il.com

<https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL><https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb><https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions><https://twitter.com/ICSIL>

    *From: *"Josh Luthman" <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
    <mailto:j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
    *To: *"WISPA General List" <wireless@wispa.org>
    <mailto:wireless@wispa.org>
    *Sent: *Thursday, November 6, 2014 10:11:28 AM
    *Subject: *[WISPA] Source for used Smart UPS XL

    Looking for another rack mountable unit and I want to throw in
    some bigger batteries.  The old unit just doesn't have the
    battery capacity and I'm afraid of asking too much of the little
    charger.

    Josh Luthman
    Office: 937-552-2340 <tel:937-552-2340>
    Direct: 937-552-2343 <tel:937-552-2343>
    1100 Wayne St
    Suite 1337
    Troy, OH 45373

-- This message has been scanned for viruses and
    dangerous content by *MailScanner*
    <http://www.mailscanner.info/>, and is
    believed to be clean.

-- Paul Hendry
    Skyline Support - NZ NOC

    Skyline Networks NZ Ltd

    13-17 Putaitai Street,
    Stoke,
    Nelson
    7011

    Tel: 022 639 3328

    Email:paul.hen...@skyline-networks.com
<mailto:paul.hen...@skyline-networks.com>

    Web:http://www.skyline-networks.com

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you
have received this email in error please notify the sender.  Whilst every
endeavour is taken to ensure that emails are free from viruses, no liability
can be accepted for any damage arising from using this email.