From: Bob Moldashel [mailto:lakel...@gbcx.net]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 07:54 PM
To: 'WISPA General List'
Subject: [WISPA] Transtector ALPU-TSU

I have around 20 of these left over from a project last year. They are new old
stock. They are set up with RJ45 jacks for Proxim pinout and also have screw
terminals so you can use radios with non-standard config.Will work with 24 and
48 vdc POE.Here is spec sheet:
http://www.sidco.com.au/wp-content/uploads/projects/ALPU%20TSU%201453-021.pdfThanks
 Sidco.... :-)$25 each plus ship or they go to