I think you're in a different thread or maybe I'm missing something.  Bob,
I think you just need a SiteMonitor.   Volts1 for utility and volts2 for
your DC load/batteries.  If volts1 <110 (11v) than page.  I wrote an old
sh/bash script that did it but nowadays I'm using Powercode.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St