Most of the time we have been using 120 sectors, but we are planning some new
deployments with 90 degree sectors instead. Since most of the towers we are on
had three "legs" it made 120 degree mounting pretty simple - one antenna per
leg. What sort of mounting are people using for 4 sectors on these same towers.
I am thinking something like the WiMAX tower mounts at Site1Pro might be the
right solution:

http://www.sitepro1.com/store/cart.php?m=product_list&c=633

But as I know, this list is full of knowledge and somebody likely has a great
answer waiting for us. Thanks!

Larry A. Weidig ( lwei...@excel.net )
Excel.Net, Inc. – http://www.excel.net/
(920) 452-0455 – Sheboygan/Plymouth area
(888) 489-9995 – Other areas, toll-free