The new logo and the new positioning cost money.

That said, if they want to 'go pro' and chase the higher end of the market, it
IS time that they provide true specifications rather than very best case
scenario 'two-way traffic' numbers as being the transfer speeds. If I showed
that to an engineer at my former employer he would toss the flyer over his
shoulder - '2 Gbps air but a 1 Gbps copper interface, nonsense!' and that would
be that.

It is okay for long-time UBNT users who understand they need to interpret the
numbers, but it is not how you ever break into the carrier market.

Daniel

Mathew Howard <mat...@litewire.net> wrote ..