We are getting reports from our users that "we took your online survey"....

Finally happened to catch it on my personal computer, it is a fake survey
that offers $120 gift for taking a survey from LakeNet LLC, asks a series
of questions about our service and then lets the user select their choice
of some junk cosmetics or a free credit report.

I'm not even sure what the point of this is, but I tracked it back to
Zedo.com which is an advertising agency. I've tried calling them, only able
to get to a voicemail box which tells me to email their support address,
which I've done....

Is this type of thing even legal for them to do? It's totally
misrepresenting their ad as being from my company.

I'm attaching a screenshot.

Any suggestions?

Chris Fabien
LakeNet LLC