& thinks about population control at the same time!!!

On 12/31/2014 02:12 PM, Patrick Leary wrote:

And smart and beautiful too!

*Patrick Leary*

***M*727.501.3735

<http://mkt2.us/TelrdNet>

*From:*wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] *On Behalf Of *Robert Andrews
*Sent:* Wednesday, December 31, 2014 5:12 PM
*To:* WISPA General List
*Subject:* Re: [WISPA] Happy New Year. BE SAFE!

What a great Wife.... Seriously a keeper!

On 12/31/2014 01:58 PM, Patrick Leary wrote:

    God help the Leary family. My wife just walked in with an armful
    of fireworks. I've four kids 9-13. Currently they have all their
    fingers and toes. Oochie momma.

    Happy New everyone.

    *Patrick Leary*

    National Sales Director|**Telrad Networks Ltd.

    *M*727.501.3735^*|****Skype*pleary

    <http://mkt2.us/TelrdNet>

    Seeus on cid:image007.png@01CECEFE.8A880C70 <http://bit.ly/18nna4j>

    **