Either that or they will need to add the ability back to YouTube to cache
videos locally and only play ads over the airwaves. Data caps are hitting
all cloud services in the pocket book one way or the other. Hands down I
would take a connection that is slower and uncapped than a connection that
is faster but capped monthly so low that I can blow the whole ball of wax
in an hour.

My .02 cents and +1 for an active night on the list.