Hi,

Yes, the current Biacells (11db) UE when using a Telrad SIM card will connect
to the Telrad eNB and Telrad core and work fine.
The only issue I have found is that I have to set the Biacells UE’s MTU setting
down to 1400 for it to work correctly.

The latest firmware from Telrad was supposed to allow MTU of 1500 on the UE,
but we have not been able to make that work yet.
I am going to send all the details off to Telrad on the MTU issue.  The current
UE 7000 has a MTU of 1400 by default!

Will test the Biacells (19.5db) as soon as I get it on Monday.

Matt Carpenter