It does seem to be apples and oranges. The CINR vs percentage of drop do
not square with my own testing, which was ~70 locations and using iPerf
rather than something off-net.

And when I started testing 15 Mb plans and speedtest, performance was
consistent with iperf testing, with known and stable upstream capacity.

It would be great to see CINR and RSRP values for *both* testing setups.
Those translate consistently to UE performance, in my (admittedly short)
experience. And if Baicells is holding higher modulations at lower CINR
values, that would be both interesting and valuable to know.

Regardless, I look forward to further testing results. Great to see more
people getting LTE experience.

Jeremy Austin

(907) 895-2311
(907) 803-5422