Yeah, making the full code is kind of hard given there are many
county/tract/block codes in our coverage areal.

Looking into it further, if you open chrome developer tools and then run
a query, there will be a json response starting with
https://tigerweb.geo.census.gov/arcgis/rest/services/TIGERweb/Tracts_Blocks/MapServer/2/query?f=json

  that includes all of the details including the GeoID.

Kind of convoluted, but still the easiest way I've seen to get the Geo
ID from an arbitrary polygon.

~Duncan