We wish we could, we are 6 months old and can't afford it.. we blew our wad
on equipment.

From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Trina Coffey, Director of Operations
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2016 7:12 AM
To: memb...@wispa.org
Subject: [WISPA] Good News and Bad News

Hello all

First the good news...if you have not registered for WISPAPALOOZA yet you
have a few more hours to get pre conference pricing!  Prices increase
tonight at Midnight eastern time.

You can register here:  http://www.wispa.org/Events/WISPAPALOOZA

Having trouble access your account?  Give Trina, Arielle or Gary a call.
http://www.wispa.org/About-Us/WISPA-Staff

The bad news.....Our discounted hotel block has expired.  The link is no
longer active.  You can still book rooms and get the best rate possible by
calling the Rio @ 702-777-7777 and telling them you are with WISPA.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in a few days!

Respectfully,

Trina Coffey

Director of Operations

WISPA