For the price, functionality and stability I think it is a very good choice... Especially if you are going to do more of these, then standardize on something. Who cares if it has too many ports.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cisco-Catalyst-3750-24-Port-Ethernet-Switch-WS-C3750-24TS-S-/262701129682?hash=item3d2a351fd2:g:bPAAAOSwXeJYGPZy

Regards,

John Michael Francis II
JMF Solutions, Inc
Wavefly - Internet Voip Cloud
INC 5000 #2593
CRN Fast Growth #105
251-517-5069
http://jmfsolutions.net
http://wavefly.com

"People are unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered. Love them anyway. If you do good, people may accuse you of selfish motives. Do good anyway. If you are successful, you may win false friends and true enemies. Succeed anyway. The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. Honesty and transparency make you vulnerable. Be honest and transparent anyway. What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight. Build anyway. People who really want help may attack you if you help them. Help them anyway. Give the world the best you have and you may get hurt. Give the world your best anyway." By: Mother Teresa
Isn't a Cisco 3750 switch a 24 or 48 port switch? I would think that would be overkill since I only need 4 to 8 ports?

    We have  ton of MDUs, Cisco 3750 switches.

    John Michael Francis II
    JMF Solutions, Inc
    Wavefly - Internet Voip Cloud
    INC 5000 #2593