Two times we enabled IPV6 on our network and each time Powercode had issues.
1. Backups stopped working - resolved by entering the IP address of the
backup server instead of the name. ftp failed on ipv6.
2. Payment processing slowed to extreme crawl - 1 per every 1-2 minutes -
resolved by turning off DNS64
3. During that time the data for invoices pulled was erroneous.

Just to name a few.