We charge 8€/Mo/IP here in north of Spain...

El Robert Dillon <rdil...@itxbb.net>, 2 feb. 2017 4:42 p. m. escribió:

We also charge $5/IP/Mo for residential customers and one free IP for business customers with $5/IP/Mo for additional IPs.  For subnet routed customer IPs we do each on a case by case basis but that is very rare for us.

From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On Behalf Of Simon Westlake
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2017 10:29 AM
To: wireless@wispa.org
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Static IP Pricing

When I was at TWC, we would give out up to a /24 to a customer if they could justify it. Beyond that, we'd push them to go to ARIN. This was on fiber, if they were on coax, it was super expensive (like $50+ for a /29)

There was list pricing on the static IPs, but it was one of the first things to be discounted in negotiation. That being said, this was ~7 years ago. I would look at what it will cost you to buy a /24 on the auction block, and charge enough to be able to replace your IPs as you run out - that would be the simplest justification. It's hard to compare to AT&T, as they probably have a lot of unused space, and a lot more resources to be able to obtain more.