-Layne
Sent from my iPhone, so please excuse any misspelled words or embarrassing
auto-corrects!

On Feb 14, 2017, at 7:29 PM, CBB - Jay Fuller
<par...@cyberbroadband.net<mailto:par...@cyberbroadband.net>> wrote:

Changing the subject to real choice tv , can we insert local commercials into
that system?

can i tag people in email?  Lol  @layne sisk...

----- Original Message -----
From: Chuck Hogg<mailto:ch...@shelbybb.com>
To: WISPA General List<mailto:wireless@wispa.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Bundle With Dish Network TV??

They just can't stop marketing to your customers.  Once you give them Dish
Satellite, they will bundle in other services in the bills and continually
blast them with commercials on all the channels they serve, including gift card
offers, etc.

Regards,
Chuck

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 2:22 PM, Sean Heskett