From: "Fred Goldstein" <f...@interisle.net>
To: wireless@wispa.org
Sent: Thursday, March 2, 2017 11:34:01 AM
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Active Ethernet switches

On 3/2/2017 11:27 AM, Bryce Duchcherer wrote:

IgniteNet has some 24-port sfp switches. Havent tried them, don’t know how good
they are.

That's at the top of my list right now. It does everything I want and it's dirt
cheap. But I don't know if anybody has actually tried them, so until we start
hearing reports, it's literally very promising. Probably worth trying, if I get
a chance. At that price ($500 for 24 ports) you can't go wrong.

Bryce D
NETAGO