best wishes Mac

El Daniel Mullen <daniel.mul...@metrocom.ca>, 17 abr. 2017 9:49 p. m. escribió:

God of Health and Wholeness,
We gather this morning to pray
For our dear friend Mac
as we desire for her to be restored
to the balance of good health.

We pray for a successful surgery and for the
Medical staff who will be working with him/her
so that, he/she may fully recover,
and return with renewed zeal
to the daily life that we share.

At 01:56 PM 17-04-2017, you wrote:
I am certain he does not want any big attention about this but I am posting it anyway. Mac Dearman is having heart bypass surgery this morning. I know many of you know Mac on here so please say a prayer for an old friend to be healed. Mac was one of the founding members of WISPA and led the efforts to put Mississippi and Louisiana back together post-Katrina. He is still operating his WISP in Rayville, LA and he is a dear friend to me and many others.
Thank you,
John Scrivner