AFAIK your options on ports are 24 and 48.  I don't think they do 36 copper
port switches.  If you need 30 ports in one piece of hardware, it's simply
48 port only.

I think you'd be better off with an SFP port.  SPF is typically a DNS thing.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St