I talked to a reporter on Net Neutrality yesterday, and this is one of
the things I highlighted, as a scenario in which an ISP could help
customers after Title II no longer applied.  Like, "I know your Internet
stinks right now; it's your XBox updates and your Windows updates, and
that's the reason you can't stream Netflix.  I can't manage traffic
priorities during peak hours for you."
I had a customer call for support because their PS4 was uploading and
saturating their upstream.  We ended the call with all electronics in
his house in a pile in the living room to prove that it was one of his
devices and not my service.
tim

--
Tim Cailloux