>>> Isn't the device FCC certified?

That is no a valid 'defense' when it comes to tracking down the source of
interference.
It is a position that helps in deflecting potential liability, which the 2nd
phase of the 'let's find who is messing with the spectrum process' .

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
http://www.snappytelecom.net