Bryan,

                Since they get touchy if we self-promote our own solutions
on the list I am sending this to you off list. Here is a blog I published
two weeks ago talking about a solution I have developed that may addresses
your question if you are looking for placement based on need. For other RF
predictions there are a few solutions. 3D RF modeling cuts down your
options, actual field survey data and post modeling can also be done in
quite a few ways but Ekahu seems to have a popular solution for in building
surveying and coverage mapping. Are you looking for indoor or outdoor
solutions? Feel free to call and discuss in detail if you want.

https://brianwebsterconsulting.wordpress.com/2018/07/12/where-will-the-5g-ne
tworks-be-built-carriers-are-not-the-only-ones-who-know/

Thank You,

Brian Webster

214 Eggleston Hill Rd.

Cooperstown, NY 13326