GlobalVision is hiring! If you or someone you know is interested please
contact me off list.

Position One - Candidate must have a working knowledge of Linux, VLANs,
VoIP, VMWare or equivalent, not be afraid of heights. WISP experience
preferred.

If you have seen my other posts I apologize for the repeat however I
wanted to be a little more specific that just "network admin".

Position Two - Installer - Can use hand tools like drills, screw
drivers, etc efficiently. Not afraid of heights, self-starter,
trustworthy, can follow instructions. WISP experience a huge plus.

 Regards,

 David Funderburk
 GlobalVision
 864-569-0703

 For Technical Support, please email gv-supp...@globalvision.net.

--
This message has been scanned by E.F.A. Project and is believed to be clean.