An update. We have now instaled several of these. We have them up to a mile,
and no problems. May go further, just have not tried it yet.

We have purchased both internal antenna and external antenna models. Both
work well. I am using panel antennas with the external antenna model. The
antennas have a 90 degree beamwidth and work well with units within the
beam. We use the internal antenna model at the remote locations.

One is serving as a bridge for multiple locations pointed at it. Works
great.

Next week I am putting one about 300' up a tower to serve several units in
the area.

Users say the speed performance is noticably better than the leased T1 we
replaced.

Rik Rasmussen
Radio Systems Manager
City of Durham, NC
919-560-4175 x 244
919-560-4400 fax
http://www.ci.durham.nc.us/

http://topsitelists.com/topsites.cgi?ID=1&user=wirelesslan&area=bestsites

  Wireless LAN Books
  http://www.stockhelp.net/bluetoothbooks.html

  If you got this from someone else you can join at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wirelesslan/ or
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  To unsubscribe: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

*******

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/5AhqlB/TM

*******
Wireless LAN Weblog - WLAN Forum
http://www.wireless--lan.com/wlanforum.html

Wireless LAN Search
http://search.freefind.com/find.html?id=6750665

Wireless LAN Jobs - WLAN Jobs
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wlanjobs/

Top WLAN Sites
http://topsitelists.com/topsites.cgi?ID=1&user=wirelesslan&area=bestsites

Wireless LAN Books
http://www.stockhelp.net/bluetoothbooks.html

If you got this from someone else you can join at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wirelesslan/ or
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Groups Links