Hi Jerry

I would have loved to attend, but the email arrived 2 days past the event.

Regards
A. D

Jerry Roy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Orange County Wireless Users Group - Monthly Meeting - Tuesday, August 17th 2004

!!!!!!! We have a very exciting presentation this month from Alvarion !!!!!!!

OCCalWUG was been looking for a new Home and New Horizons Learning
Center has graciously offered their facilities.

Thanks to Steve Beckwith for the intro and Bill Stutz of New Horizons
for getting us hooked up!

This is our new Home address:

New Horizons Learning Center
1900 S. State College Blvd.
Anaheim, CA 92806
(714) 712-1000

The New Location is in their training facility right off the 5 Fwy and
State College Blvd.

Call me if you get lost - 562-305-9545

http://mappoint..msn.com/(3hxomvfom23cxh45eyzkvl55)/map.aspx?L=USA&C=33.80193%2c-117.88916&A=7.16667&P=|33.80193%2c-117.88916|1|1900+S+State+College+Blvd%2c+Anaheim%2c+CA+92806|L1|

(The Line above wraps so be sure to paste the entire line into your browser)

Please be Patient as we get the Website up with our new provider. We
are adding a bunch of new features that we are sure your going to
love. We will keep you posted!

Times: 6:30 to 10:00PM

1st Presentation starts between 7:15 and 7:30

Vocera and Linksys in September, Cisco in October. We are looking for
additional Presenters. Please forward any contacts you have so I can
give an introduction of the users group and ask for a presentation
commitment.

Topics and Presenters

Topic 1:  ALVARION – Why Alvarion is your Best Choice for Broadband
wireless deployments! (www.alvarion.com)
If you have been on any roofs out there you have surely seen Alvarion
equipment. Come find out why they are so popular!
Patrick Leary from Alvarion will be presenting

Topic 2:  CWNA – Chapter 9 - Continued: Troubleshooting Wireless LAN
Installations (www.cwna.com)
Your Very Own Jerry Roy will be picking up the slack tonight.

Meeting Cost: Free!

Agenda (times are approximate):
=================================

6:30 Those who want to chow - arrive early.
6:45 "BYOC" - Bring your own Cash ($7.00 Please) - We will be ordering
Pizza "Call it in if your going to be late and still want to eat -
562-305-9545"
7:00 Mixing - intro's / housekeeping
7:15 Introductions to the group / new members
7:20 Announcements and News items - September CWNA Topic
7:30 Alvarion Wireless Products!
8:20 Q&A on presentation
8:40 CWNA – Chapter 9 – Continued: Troubleshooting Wireless LAN Installations
9:20 Q&A on presentation
9:30 Open topic discussions - Current events, news, technical
questions, newbie questions
9:45 Mixing - break off into groups of discussions until we close the
place down.

When:
=================================

6:30pm to 10:00pm (Pacific) Tuesday, August 17th 2004

Where:
=================================

New Horizons Learning Center
1900 S. State College Blvd.
Anaheim, CA 92806
(714) 712-1000

The New Location is in their training facility right off the 5 Fwy and
State College Blvd.

http://mappoint..msn.com/(3hxomvfom23cxh45eyzkvl55)/map.aspx?L=USA&C=33.80193%2c-117.88916&A=7.16667&P=|33.80193%2c-117.88916|1|1900+S+State+College+Blvd%2c+Anaheim%2c+CA+92806|L1|

(The Line above wraps so be sure to paste the entire line into your browser)

Call me if you get lost - 562-305-9545

Important info:
=================================

As always! - This meeting's video will be streamed live across the
Internet THANKS LPBN.ORG!!
Click the following link for access instructions.

http://stream.lpbn.org:8080/ramgen/encoder/occalwug.rm

To ask questions anytime during the meeting, you can contact:
=================================

IRC: irc://irc.linux.com/wireless
AOL Instant Messenger - AIM ID: occalwug
There will be Wireless access available on site.

*******
Wireless LAN Weblog - WLAN Forum
http://www.wireless--lan.com/

Wireless LAN Search
http://search.freefind.com/find.html?id=6750665

Wireless LAN Jobs - WLAN Jobs
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wlanjobs/

http://www.azhttp.com/

http://www.science-fairs.com/

If you got this from someone else you can join at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wirelesslan/ or
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/5AhqlB/TM

*******
Wireless LAN Weblog - WLAN Forum
http://www.wireless--lan.com/

Wireless LAN Search
http://search.freefind.com/find.html?id=6750665

Wireless LAN Jobs - WLAN Jobs
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wlanjobs/

http://www.azhttp.com/

http://www.science-fairs.com/

If you got this from someone else you can join at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wirelesslan/ or
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Groups Links