From: cronus2zeus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, August 21, 2004 10:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [wirelesslan] Roof antenna to inside LAN

I have a high gain roof antenna (used to receive wireless signals
from my son in laws home across the lake) that I wish to connect to
using a wireless connection to my in house LAN.  Can I do this by
constructing a waterproof box on the antenna and then use a Bridge
and POE connection to achieve this goal?  Specifics appreciated -
equipment, connections (from the male N connector from the antenna)
into the house.  Is there another easier way?

*******
Wireless LAN Weblog - WLAN Forum
http://www.wireless--lan.com/

Wireless LAN Search
http://search.freefind.com/find.html?id=6750665

Wireless LAN Jobs - WLAN Jobs
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wlanjobs/

http://www.azhttp.com/

http://www.science-fairs.com/

If you got this from someone else you can join at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wirelesslan/ or
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/5AhqlB/TM

*******
Wireless LAN Weblog - WLAN Forum
http://www.wireless--lan.com/

Wireless LAN Search
http://search.freefind.com/find.html?id=6750665

Wireless LAN Jobs - WLAN Jobs
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wlanjobs/

http://www.azhttp.com/

http://www.science-fairs.com/

If you got this from someone else you can join at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wirelesslan/ or
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Groups Links