From: Janakan Rajendran [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 5:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [wirelesslan] Site Survey Softwares and Tools

Hi,

We are planning to do implement WLAN (dual radio(2.4Ghz and 5Ghz)+ Tri
mode(a/b/g) with Cisco Aironet products. We are planning for QoS, Voice +
future compatibility with 802.11h too.

To start with site survey, I came across Ekahau and Air Magnet as known
names. I'm wondering is there any other softwares that really work well
based on any of you guyz personal experience. I need to know which one I can
go for. Plus I want to know the various tools like antennas and stuffs that
I would need for site survey.

Would appreciate your reply.

Thank you,

Regards,
Janakan Rajendran

*******
Wireless LAN Weblog - WLAN Forum
http://www.wireless--lan.com/

Wireless LAN Search
http://search.freefind.com/find.html?id=6750665

Wireless LAN Jobs - WLAN Jobs
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wlanjobs/

http://www.azhttp.com/

http://www.science-fairs.com/

If you got this from someone else you can join at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wirelesslan/ or
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Groups Links

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/5AhqlB/TM

*******