The only card I have found that does this is the Cisco Cards and then when
using the Cisco Airnet Utility.

At 06:01 AM 9/16/2004, omarschaudhry wrote:
>We have a  6 floors office, in which we have installed 4 units of
>Linksys BEFW11S4. All these units are configured to work as Acess
>Points, as we do not need or wish to allow internet access.
>Basically its just wireless LAN within our office. All BEFW11S4 have
>same SSID.
>
>Now, for example, when my Laptop#1 is on 2nd floor, and connected to
>BEFW11S4 # 1, its getting good signals.. when I move to floor number
>6, ofcourse the signals of BEFW11S4 # 1 get very very weak, and on
>that floor signals of BEFW11S4 # 3 has very good signals.
>
>I want that my wireless LAN card, should automatically detect that
>which BEFW11S4 is sending stronger signals, and it should hook
>itself to that unit.
>
>Please advise that is it possible that this hoping from one BEFW11S4
>to another takes place automatically ? if yes, then how do I make
>those settings ?
>
>Please advise
>
>Omar
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Vernon

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/5AhqlB/TM

*******
Wireless LAN Weblog - WLAN Forum
http://www.wireless--lan.com/

Wireless LAN Search
http://search.freefind.com/find.html?id=6750665

Wireless LAN Jobs - WLAN Jobs
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wlanjobs/

http://www.azhttp.com/

http://www.science-fairs.com/

If you got this from someone else you can join at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wirelesslan/ or
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yahoo! Groups Links