Well, I'm excited about it.  The debugger for VS8 is *much* more
intelligent.  Not to mention, with support for >VS7 it'd be
[possible/easier] to write .net apps that interact with wireshark,
plugins that take advantage of the .net framework, and possibly other
ideas I haven't yet thought of..

-Brian