Hi,

as it seems, no one started a dissector for ZigBee Packages.
I am still building up my compiler and environment, to accept and compile
.nmake files.
As far as I understand it, the libpcap/winpcap canĀ“t read 802.15.4
data-streams. With one of the proprietary Sniffers I have some Dumps, which I
saved to disk.Now I am trying to write a dissector for it.

Is there anything else in addition to the skeleton body from the
README.developer that could help building a dissector for the Phy and Mac
Layers of 802.15.4 ?
I am kind of new to the C Development but have to do this work for my
university.

So long   Jan