Från: [EMAIL PROTECTED] genom Kevin Jones
Skickat: må 2007-05-21 15:37
Till: wireshark-dev@wireshark.org
Ämne: [Wireshark-dev] How to get my dissector called?

Hi,

What about a dissector gets it called when Wireshark is looking to disect a
packet. I'm writing a dissector for a protocol on top of the ethernet layer.
Right now I'm using the example in the developers guide just to see if I can
get the program to call the example... but it doesn't seem to even when all of
the other protocols (except Ethernet) are disabled. It is a pretty simple
protocal that runs at layer 3 over ethernet II, so I think it'd be pretty easy
to implement... Let me know if more info is needed or if you guys have any
suggestions.

Thanks in advance!
Kevin

<<winmail.dat>>