Any idea where I can get 99.5 for HP-UX? I have been unsuccessful in my
attempts so far to get 9.5 for HP.

Best Regards,
Suren Selva
Unix Systems Administrator
Phone: (630) 718-5182
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message (including any attachments) may contain
Molex confidential information, protected by law. If this message is
confidential, forwarding it to individuals, other than those with a need to
know, without the permission of the sender, is prohibited.

This message is also intended for a specific individual. If you are not the
intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that
any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message or taking of any
action based upon it, is strictly prohibited.

Chinese  Japanese

www.molex.com/confidentiality.html