Graeme Lunt schrieb:
> Brilliant!

Thanks!
> One suggestion - how about including the version information
> (including a build date)?

No, that's what the about dialog is for. I want to avoid too much
information on that page, because it will get more and more confusing
and less informative.

Hopefully we'll get an automatic update mechanism for the Windows
version in the not too distant future, so the version info won't be that
interesting as it currently may seem.
> One bug - (on Windows) if I select "Open (Open a previously captured
> file)" and then cancel the dialog - then clicking anywhere (even on
> the toolbar and menubar) on Wireshark will always bring the open
> dialog back up.

I can reproduce this bug, but unfortunaetely even after debugging I have
no clue what's going on or how to solve this one :-(

You may file a bug report ...

Regards, ULFL