Stig Bjørlykke schrieb:
> When starting a capture with a file loaded, or restarting a running
> capture, we always get the welcome page in a split second after the
> current file is closed and before the new capture starts.
>
> Maybe we should have the old empty page in this situations?

We could do so.

But: We currently have no such state "empty, but do not show the welcome
page", so this would complicate the code.

As I currently don't really know how the main window will/should look
like in the future, I would hesitate to implement a - potentially
temporary - solution for this now.

Regards, ULFL