Hi Ulf,

comments in-line.

Best regards
Michael
On Apr 19, 2008, at 6:51 PM, Ulf Lamping wrote:

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
>> http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?
>> view=rev&revision=25011
>>
>> User: tuexen
>> Date: 2008/04/14 01:51 AM
>>
>> Log:
>> #ifdef HAVE_LUA_5_1 the handling of REGISTER_TOOLS_GROUP_NONE
>>

> Does this make a lot of sense, as the Tools top menu is now
> permanently
> existing?
No sure... If I remember right, REGISTER_TOOLS_GROUP_NONE was only
defined when HAVE_LUA_5_1 was defined, but I'm not sure.

Basically, the code in the svn repository did not compile.

However, now I find no occurrence of REGISTER_TOOLS_GROUP_NONE in the
code
anymore.

> There's no reason I see to limit the Tools menu only to built in
> stuff -
> especially not the tools menu ... ;-)
It was just to get things compiling. And I thought that this was the
right fix.