Hi, folks, need help here!

I am tasked to integrate tshark to hardware, therefore we can capture and debug
packets internally. We build tshark as a 3rd party tool through image combined
with other tools, when installing  this image to hardware, a path like $IMAGE
will add in front of wireshark absolute path by image configure default, say:
$(IMAGE)/Wireshark..
As I know, wireshark always look for absoulte path, not relative path, to link
libraries, therefore, eventhough the plugin libraries are prefectly build, I
can easily find all the .so, .la libraries, but tshark just won't load them..I
guess it's due to the absoulte path is changed, because a $(IMAGE) is added to
the wireshark absoulte path.. Anyone have met simliar problem, is there any way
to test the plugin libraries for tshark, and any way I can set the plugins path
as relative path?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you very much!
Nan