Hello all,
I want to implement my plugins with the new wireshark 1.0.6 source. I've
done this following all the steps suggested on README.plugins.
My problem is that when I start Wireshark I get a series of error
messages listed below indicating that some of the plug-in modules could
not be loaded. The C-code works fine (no plug in module errors) when
compiled and run and also the same plugins work fine with wireshark
1.0.0 .

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could take a look at the below
errors:
Couldn't load module
 /usr/local/install//lib/wireshark/plugins/1.0.6/interwac.so:
/usr/local/install//lib/wireshark/plugins/1.0.6/interwac.so:  undefined
symbol: bitbuf_attach_tvb
Couldn't load module
/usr/local/install//lib/wireshark/plugins/1.0.6/mac.so:
/usr/local/install//lib/wireshark/plugins/1.0.6/mac.so: undefined
symbol: bitbuf_read_at_offset

Thanks in advance for your help.
Lavinia.