Hi Govind,

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 10:25 AM, BANDARU, Govindarao (Govindarao) <
govinda...@alcatel-lucent.com> wrote:

>    But the issue is with when each NE(Network Element) has different IP
> addresses for the interface. For example, one NE (XX) will have different IP
> addresses for different interfaces. So in the Wireshark, in the hosts file,
> even if we define same host name (NE, XX) to different IP address  it will
> not plot a flow showing one entity(NE,XX). It will generate a flow
> showing  different entity (XX). Can you please suggest me how to implement
> this enhancement where we can see correct flow graph for this? How much time
> it will take to implement this in Wireshark?

Why don't you suffix the hostname with the purpose of the different
interfaces? For example, instead of just hostname "NE" for all the IPs, put
the hostnames as "NE-oam", "NE-sig1", "NE-sig2" etc. Would that not meet the
requirements?

Regards,
Abhik.