On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 09:03:14PM +0200, Ulf Lamping wrote:
> Guy Harris schrieb:
> > On Jun 22, 2009, at 1:41 AM, Ulf Lamping wrote:
> >
> >> Now you're telling me that file name in question is not 100% correct
> >> so
> >> you're changing it back into the chaos we once had - ignoring the
> >> benefits we could get from the name prefixes.f
> >
> > I'm unconvinced that, for that *particular* file, there's any benefit
> > whatsoever to having main_ in the name at all.  It should be pretty
> > obvious that a file with "menus" in its name would contain the
> > implementation of menus.
>
> Reading this, I'm unconvinced that you even understand the problem I
> tried to solve.

Ah, I'm glad you two are now both unconvinced of each others
understanding ;-)

That means we can now move forward towards the goal that you both have
with the filename changes you made: Improving the navigation
through the gtk source code.

Lets define categories of code first and then make a team effort to
split up the source files and consolidate the code belonging to one
category into new files, either in subdirectories or files with a
category prefix.

Does that sound like a (mutual) plan?

Cheers,

Sake