Hi,
Initially it was  working fine. Only last time when I made changes to my
source file (packet-oqtp.c)  and tried to open wireshark.exe , its giving me
this error. I tried your above suggestion but it dint work. may i know wat
all the other details that you want from my side to get fair knowledge about
this issue?

Thanks in advance
Rajesh