On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 3:30 PM, Jaap Keuter <jaap.keu...@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I see no problem here. It loads fine in Wireshark 1.4.1.
>
> What I do see, and which is a bug in Wireshark, is that it doesn't treat it
> as multipart/mixed, as stated in RFC 2046, Section 5.1.3:
>
>    Any "multipart" subtypes that an implementation does not recognize
>    must be treated as being of subtype "mixed".

Indeed (and I'll see if I can fix that), but I've actually also specifically
added multipart/encrypted to packet-multipart (and registered gssapi in
multipart_media_type table and in media_type table so it'll recognize it
specifically) - bu I still get the exception (because of the missing
CR-LF-CR-LF expected?). RFC 1847, section 2.2 seems to show an example -
with double CRLF.

TIA,
Y.

Thanks,