Hello

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 5:27 AM, Guy Harris <g...@alum.mit.edu> wrote:
> However, if this is the cause of
>

> http://buildbot.wireshark.org/trunk/builders/Ubuntu-10.04-x64/builds/1452/steps/fuzz-menagerie/logs/stdio
>
> then that raises the question "why isn't the SERCOS III plugin being loaded
> when we're doing the fuzz testing?"  If the plugins aren't getting loaded,
> that means they're not getting fuzz tested.
>
> This also raises the question of whether the SERCOS III dissector should be
> made a built-in dissector.

I will provide a patch fast for checking if the SERCOS III plugin
get's loaded, and if the subdissector table is available (you can
expect it today).

If you want, I will also provide a patch for removing the standalone
SERCOS III plugin and integrating it as a built-in dissector. This
will take some time, but I guess by monday it should be done.

kind regards,
Roland