I will be submitting the proposal on google's gsoc site in a day's time.
I wanted to know if the mentors would wants to review it before I submit it?

@Guy Harris
I would like to know if you require any more clarification on my Idea and
also whether you will be willing to review the proposal before I submit it.

Also I would like to start the development on this immediately. Any more
guidance is appreciated.

--
Edwin Abraham,
BITS Pilani Goa Campus