Martin,

I was able to set up a notification via the web interface.

Under "Username"->Settings->Watched Projects
Set project to: wireshark
and the conditional to: file:"epan/dissectors/packet-usb.c"

I think we should discuss how to clean up the usb dissector. It seems like we
are running into the "too many cooks in the kitchen" scenario.
My primary goal has been to reuse as much of the USB dissector as possible for
the MA USB dissector.
I've been trying to simplify/modularize dissect_usb_common() along the way, but
if I'm just getting in the way let me know.

Pascal,

Sorry for breaking the regression. Are there any BKMs for setting up regression
testing (other than a script that diffs tshark outputs)?

Thanks,
Sean