Hi

@Michal - I though of a adding a button there, but this would also break
usability. Also, changing the current behavior is not something I want to
do, with a lot of people (but mostly Graham) agreeing to it. What I though
of is adding a text on the far right side of the interface display, like
"Options" or something similar. But it would be a clickable text, not a
button.

@Alexis - It is very likely, that an extcap interface needs to be
configured, before it may be used. This would lead to "Capture Options" ->
"Options" -> "Manage Interfaces" -> "Extcap Tab" -> "Select extcap
interface you want to configure somehow", and will need to an unnecessary
depth of clicking just to set a boolflag or similar. Setting the options
should be 1-2 clicks away at the most otherwise people will not use it
and/or may be getting results because of it.

regards,
Roland

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 4:01 PM, Alexis La Goutte <alexis.lagou...@gmail.com