On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 2:11 PM, Joerg Mayer <jma...@loplof.de> wrote:

> On Fri, May 01, 2015 at 12:56:38PM +0200, Alexis La Goutte wrote:
> > I have a plan to remove AUTHORS and generate by git (Search on list or
> > Gerrit for more detail...)
>
> Yeah, I remember reading that. I'm not completely happy with that, but only
> for ego reasons (it's nice to find your name in the list without scrolling
> ;->

;-)
I think, it is better to have generate AUTHORS file from git... the AUTHORS
is no often updated...

> > > Adding it to the git commits would be a very nice to have.
> > >
> > It is no possible to get info about author with Transifex
> > You can only add a link to Wireshark Team Transifex page
> > https://www.transifex.com/organization/wireshark/team/36457/
>
> When I call that page, I only get:
> Page not found

After, check, need a account for looking detail...

> Also: While unfortunate, then you (or whoever does the import) would
> probably need
> to update the stuff manually - I regard this (no proper attibution) as a
> showstopper
> for using transifex.

Can no really a problem, because there is a "validation" on Transifex to
add member of team (need to update also a TRANSLATOR contributions file too
;-)