To who(m) it may concern,

Please clarify the difference between your monospace and bold monospace
typographical conventions as displayed by your examples (or completely
change this convention).

There shouldn't be a need for me to elaborate on this observation.
However, I will.

There is no clear distinction between  monospace and bold monospace
typographical conventions as displayed by your examples.

Do I have to point out how important this distinction needs to be?  I will.

It is the foundation for all the conventions of your whole document.

I'm sorry if I sound like a smart arse but it just seemed like such a
simple requirement that contradicted the incredible intelligence
underpinning all your efforts to educate/instruct users of Wireshark.

Please make the distinction obvious,

Wayne